On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:10:31 +0100, Michael Meiser
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's quite interesitng. They're probably growing their rack space.
> Brokering new deals for server space and then installing new
> indrastructure. We went through a bit of this back in the day. You
> buy up some new facilities or lease out some rack space... you
> develop it... you sell solutions until you fill up... then you buy
> some more. They probably got behind because they were groing so fast.

And they might not have staff to handle another room of servers. And the
increase in revenue from another server location might not cover the
additional cost in staff... I doubt the profit margins on webhosting are
very high.

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>