Same here, trying to figure out what to do next year.. In my case, it
always ends up involving Mefeedia.

Being more international and connecting different communities is
superimportant I think.. As a first step, I'm gonna make a Spanish
Mefeedia version, so it becomes easier for Spanish speakers to browse
the 1000s of videobloggers and discover what's being done.. Later I
want to go French, Japanese, you name it.. And I also want to build in
ways that those different languages can easily find each others'
stuff... because that's the great thing about video! You don't
necessarily *have* to speak English to appreciate a lot of the stuff
we're doing... Substitling is another part, if I can find a way to let
people subtitle each others' videos, that would help spread video as
well...

When we started this the dream was always to be able to see videos
from other countries.. We're already partly there: you can go to
http://mefeedia.com/tags/ and there is a list of cities and countries
you can browse around in.. Africa, Asia, you name it... The next step
is to get them involved and connected. Don't underestimate them: the
French, Japanese, Spanish are starting to videoblog like crazy. I want
Mefeedia to be a place where you can explore these different parts of
the world, and where they can connect.

So I guess that's my mission for next year!

What's yours?
Peter
--
http://mefeedia.com