I could use some help.

I am designing a web site for my former boss, who would like to include a brief (~20 sec) video on the page.

I have used 3ivx encoding and my boss is unable to get the movie to play for him on two different computers that he has tried.  What is my best bet for processing this movie so that it can be seen by the maximum number of people?  I would ideally like to have it play imbedded in the page itself, but the site is hosted by yahoo, which does not allow for uploading of movies, so the movie is hosted on Blip.

(IF you respond to this message, could you respond to me personally as well as to the group, please?  I have had videoblogging turned off and just now turned it back on, but yahoogroups doesn't always begin sending emails immediately and I'd hate to lose a response.  Thanks!)