Since my friend Steve Schalchlin is not on this list, I will pass along a challenge he has issued on Blip.  The link for this challenge is:  http://steveshack.blip.tv/file/4740

 For this Thanksgiving / Hanukkah / Christmas / Kwanzaa / Solstice etc. holiday that is coming up, I am offering a new song for willing participants to use in a Holiday Video Creation Contest. The song is called "My Thanksgiving Prayer" and I have already made one music video vlog version as a sample. I added martial snare drums to the track and made a tribute for Veterans Day.

The prize is you get linked from my site and we all talk about what a genius you are. When you finish your version, link back to this entry letting us know where it is.

TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG, LOOK BELOW TO "MEDIA PERMALINK." RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE IT TO YOUR HARD DRIVE., ON MAC, HOLD THE MOUSE DOWN ON THE LINK AND SAVE IT TO YOUR HARD DRIVE.

The song is in mp3 format. You have permission to download it freely and to use it in any way you wish, whether it's to make a memorial to your family, a person, your job, your country, your favorite beer... whatever gives you pleasure. The song is very sincere so it works well if you want to use it in an ironic context.