>>ah, you are assuming "cover" implies "licensed and royalties paid"
that is *not* common usage for most people out side of the music industry perhaps
certainly, lots of local bands claim to do "cover" songs, but they haven't cleared it or paid for it
check a dictionary - most don't mention the payment part<<

I've been very fortunate with music.  I have both a daughter and a son in the industry, both of whom write and record music and I have a friend who is eager to have his music played, so I have three different royalty-free resources from which to draw.

(My daughter and I are going to collaborate on a video at some point--I'll do the video and send it to her and she'll compose the music for that specific video.  She teaches at Berklee College of Music in Boston, so has musicians and recording equipment at her disposal.  I knew I raised 'em right.!)