Thanks for the link Erin.  I've bookmarked it and hope to check it out when I have more time.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 12:52 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: the continuing frustration

Hope this isn't too far off the topic of the thread.. but there is
indeed a forum over at vlogdir.com. I, for one, think it would be
really cool to use that as a means of communication as well.
Organizing messages into different topics makes it easier to find an
answer to a question you may have, rather than searching through
thousands of messages. A lot of things get covered several times here
because people have not seen the previous discussions. Unfortunately,
not all that many people have taken advantage of it. You can even
embed video, audio, images as well as media enclosures from rss feeds
right into your messages making it possible to have video discussions.

http://vlogdir.com//forum/index.php

Erin Nealey
Mom's Brag Vlog
nealey.blogspot.com

> The high volume of traffic on the list is a nightmare, I occasionally
> harp on about forums as an alternative, but no alternative to this
> list seems to have attracted many people to talk as much as is done
> here. Its a shame because a lot less stuff would be ignored if this
> place was a forum, people would be able to respond to links with a one
> word prely such as 'cool'  without fear of anybody moaning, and the
> original poster would have some feedback and a warm glow inside.

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use