Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/terms.php

Its probably the following stuff from section 5 that Randolfe was
refring to. Its enough to put me off, obviously they have to be given
the rights to distribute the work or they couldnt function, but
perpetual and sublicensable and transferable, hmm thats going a bit
far, they can pretty much do what they like with peoples videos. Also
'through any media channels' suggests they can in theory take your
videos and show them on TV etc without giving you a dime:

"For clarity, you shall retain all of your ownership rights in your
User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submissions to
YouTube, you hereby grant YouTube a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully
paid-up, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, sublicenseable and
transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative
works of, display, perform and otherwise exploit the User Submissions
in connection with the YouTube Website and YouTube's (and its
successor's) business, including without limitation for promoting and
redistributing part or all of the YouTube Website (and derivative
works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
You also hereby grant each user of the YouTube Website a non-exclusive
license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to
use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and
perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality
of the Website and under these Terms of Service"

As for Randolfes other complaint about family friendly / obscenity
stuff, thats pretty standard terms & conditions for most webhosts or
server provider, it doesnt actually mean they will filter out adult or
slightly objectionable stuff, it just gives them the right to do so if
they fel they have to.

Steve of Elbows

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM