Hey!  He said cheerleading.  I vlog cheerleading.

http://www.kitykity.com/weblog.php/vlog/comments/2774/

Ok folks, now here's my two cents--my own, personal, two pennies.

I get bored by themed content.  I do.  I watch Rocketboom, but not
every  day, even though it's in my FireANT--but I see that Josh Leo,
or Erin Nealey, have a new vlog post up, and I wonder, "WOW!  What is
THIS one about?"

What is this one about?  I don't know, because every day is COMPLETELY
different.

This is how my vlog posts are.  Different.  Sure, there might be a
ten-part series of me going to Boston, seeing an excellent concert
(plug for http://www.adamezra.com ), getting drunk, and buying bagels
afterwards; but that series ends at some point in time.

After that, as Monty Python would say, "...and now for something
completely different."

I like different, on a daily or weekly basis.  Themes don't suit my
pallete, you might say.  Not for long, anyways.

Or look at how Steve Garfield does it--sure, he has themes, but there
are many themes--Carol&Steve, VlogSoup, multiple topics.  So instead
of being stuck on one theme, you might instead call them...
categories... where, if you were anal enough, you could make separate
feeds for each category of vlog post.

Here's what Grammy thinks of themes... and, coincidentally, FireANT...
http://www.kitykity.com/weblog.php/vlog/comments/2760/
If all I had were two fans--my parents in Maine, and my in-laws in
Texas--I would be happy.  Letting them see their grandkids and such on
a daily basis completely rocks.  However... wow... I seem to have
fifty additional feed-pings per day besides them, which while sure
they could be duplicate people using different aggregators, is sure
more than five additional non-relative people.  So I have no theme,
yet somehow I have some kind of audience, which seems to be growing by
about an average of five "pingers" a week.

I'm not digging any deeper than this.  I'm not out for an argument.
But this has been spiraling around for so long, and I have been
wanting to speak my piece.

So peace.

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com