called the "seven kinds of smarts" we all have many ways that we
communicate our intelligence, our system only values a few and now
the flood gates have been opened. Now we have more ability to
express ourselves in a more natural way. We can tell our stories in
ways that will effect our consiousness on so many levels, hopefully
for the betterment of society.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM