Don't you mean "video podcast"?

I'm joking, of course, but I've noticed a lot of people in this group
change their weblog title or description to include the phrase "video
podcast" since the release of the video iPod. Is this simply to gain a
little extra Google-juice with the hopes of snagging those searching
for the phrase?

I'm personally still on the side of "videoblog" or the shortened
"vlog" for a number of reasons... many of them already discussed
here... I'm just curious to know if there's another reason people are
opting for "video podcast" other than the recent buzz factor?

Josh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM