Just a quick thought, have you done "remove hardware" on the SB card, to
force a reinstall?

Other than that, I'd be just as stumped as you are. The XP2 machine next
to me pulls from my Panasonic GS150 like a pro.

--
Brad Webb, Director of Social Media Technology

http://vslabs.vsocial.com/
vSocial | Custom One Media, LLC
51 W. Third Street, #301
Tempe, AZ 85281