No Drinking Wednesday.
Moderate eating Thursday after Two Football games. Hit the internet
to make your PLAN to buy what you need including Christmas presents.
Stay up all night - get in line about 2am so you are among FIRST. The
line is a social scene. Everyone is very friendly and fun to be with.
Work your plan when doors open at 5am so you are FIRST at the
register so you are in and out in a flash. We are talking about
paying next to nothing for stuff. I got 600 GB worth of HD space for
$60 yesterday. That is a good thing. DV tape would have cost me about
$200 for 600 GB of space.
I was done by 7 am. Then I drove home to write all you about it. A
Videoblog is totally unnecessary for this type of report.

--
Taylor Barcroft http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM