On Nov 29, 2005, at 7:47 AM, Josh Leo wrote:
> i guess the reason things like
> mobuzz and Rboom get copied is because it is a format that is easy to
> replicate...even easier if the content is just repeated in a different
> language

This is not a very good observation, in my opinion. People are not
"replicating" Rocketboom because it's easy to do. Even if you think
it is easy. Its much easier to do something else.

I think the reason why it's imitated is because the end result/the
format resonates with a lot of different kinds of people. This is not
what I anticipated but it's just what I am observing.

I've been watching the German show (even though I dont understand
it), and I like it.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM