Uh-oh, oops - sorry, not PC.

you - got me!

please subtract "grandpa and grandpa and replace with - "people who might just know a little less than someone else"

Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen wrote:
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:44:07 +0100, Fire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BUT, having said that, there is a reason why Grandma and Granpa don't
get online, and thats because
every interface is so daunting... and if your layout is different from
mine - we have a different interface...
thus, in the interest of driving people away from mind-programming
networks, and luring them to a more independent - people powered -
network, I think that a universal layout is needed....

The Gray Gold are online, and they're online more and more. Sure most need
a short course in computers and WWW, but apart from that I have yet to
meet someone who couldn't grasp the concept of websites and links very
fast.

Don't talk down to old people, yo.

- Andreas