Yeah, I figured they were just RSS 1.0 (shame on me I haven't tried it yet).  Problem is probably that it doesn't link straight to videos, but to nodes that have videos in them.  But ourmedia must have implemented this somehow, so I'm sure it's out there for us to plug in.

And yeah I know about node101 - we're thinking of starting one in Montreal.  Stay tuned ;)

On 11/29/05, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  This is probably the most active : everything from Montreal
>  http://homelessnation.org/fr/taxonomy/term/25/0/feed

just tried this feed in my FireAnt.
it doesnt have enclosures.

when you have time...see if you cant find someone who knows drupal and
RSS feeds.
i think this is just a RSS 1.0 feed.
need to be RSS 2.0 with enclosures.

Jay