I would like to add a link within my video. Can't you do this in QT Pro?

On 11/29/05, Will Luers <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Many vloggers have adopted the url credit at the end of their vids.
So why not make this clickable?
Send us to the comments page, or text related to the video or to more video...
Here is a simple and free way to add hotspots to a vlog.

Ezedia is really basic quicktime authoring software and it is free if you limit the amount of
frames and objects per project.

You make a 5-10 sec. movie of your "credit sequence" with a hotspot that can link to a url in
a web browser. This can be a homepage or comments page, whatever. Then cut and paste
this into the end of your video using Quicktime pro.

I think this will be a big step in making vlogs more porous (as <a href="">http://
hypertext.rmit.edu.au/vlog/archives/2005/04/22/credits/">adrian miles</a> puts it).

Here is the link:   http://www.ezedia.com/

Will Luers
www.taylorstreetstudio.com

Individual Fireant Typepad