In Final Cut Pro there are two options.
1. Duration
2. Speed

1.The time duration of the clip can be set to specific timecode
numbers...(this one i'm not to positive on actual specifics)
2. The speed of the clip whether it be audio/video together or separate can
be slowed down or speed up forwards/backwards. This is done by percentage.
Ex.I want to make this clip faster. The option is to type in 150% in the
100% box.  Maybe you want the clip to run super slower, then it's 25% in the
100% box.

I understand you are looking for specific time lapse at your fingertips.
"duration" option may be a lead. I'm not one to use it in my habitual
video/audio editing process, So i'm not all that familiar.

Perhaps someone can further explain if not correct me if i'm in the wrong
about option 1.

~juancarlos
http://mrmultiple2.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM