From: Lynn Lane
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:54 AM
Subject: [videoblogging] Anthology Film Archives Vlogfest Tomorrow Night

Okay. So the name of the show isn't really "Vlogfest", but in reality
that's what it is. True there were no submissions, no deadlines, no
entry fees but there was some solid curatorial action in place (self-
promo here....I curated this show) so that makes it a Vlogfest to me.
If you don't like it, lump it...haha. Anyway, all kidding aside. If
you are in the NYC area, don't miss out tomorrow night. Who knows,
you may have even ended up in the show. The event will be held at the
Anthology Film Archives on 2nd Avenue at 2nd Street and the show
starts at 6:00 pm. I'm sure that Ryanne Hodson will come on here and
give more information. I  have to say, it will be a treat for all in
attendance so come on out and see what's happening in the curated
vlogosphere.

Best,

Lynn

Lynn Lane