Where is the RSS 2.0 with enclosure feed?
http://www.ehrensenf.de/

This show is so funny as well as informative and educational. Plus I figure
I'm gonna learn the German language along the way. I've already been
mubbling a few words I've picked up on.

I love for·eign  films NOW for·eign  vlogs. OHH HELL YEAH.
Subtitles or Not!

As long as it's not over dubbed...I dislike overdubbing very much.

There's enough internet for everyone, and anyone.
Granted we are all born and habitually evolve our own tastebuds.

http;//mrmultiple2.blogspot.com
~juancarlos

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM