Hi,

I'm making 2 different feeds.
One with mp4 enclosures for PSP, and one with m4v enclosures for iPod.
I'd like to be able to send them out via the same post in Movable Type.

Possible?

I was thinking I could possibly designate one with rel="mp4enclosure" and one with rel="m4venclosure"
or something like that.

I know that would entail some kind of hacking into my MTRelEnclosures plugin, which I really don't want to mess with because I'm sure I'll screw it up.

Any takers?
I can offer you either small amounts of pocket change (dispensed regularly), or possibly some peanut butter.

Thanks,
AQ