drat ... ok here's exactly what I'm doing:

* start a new ezedia project
* add a button
* Change title to "comment on this video"
* Resize button so that full text is seen
* add a goto item
* for goto item:
** uncheck "visible"
** set "Action:Go to" to "Web Location"
** set "URL" to: "http://www.davidmeade.com";
* Select link tool
* Click (and hold) on button object
* Drag to goto object (release mouse)
* Note: The goto object's "Activate" property has changed to "on Link Only"
* File->Export Settings: Include a standard movie controller (click ok)
* File->Export Interactive Movie (click Save)
* The exported movie then appears in firefox and clicking the button
takes me to davidmeade.com
* So I close Firefox and open the exported movie in QT PRo (7)
* I then open the vlog movie I wish to append this frame to.
* With both movies open I go to the button movie and select all / copy
* Then I move to the vlog movie.
* I move the selector to the very end
* Note: (at this point I have tried paste, add to movie, and add to
selection and scale (With 1 second of movie selected) Each appears to
do the same thing ... the rollover effects are still in place, but the
links do not work.)
* By clicking add to movie, the frame is appended and hover effects
work, but the link does not (saving/exporting the movie does not fix
this)
* By clicking paste, 1 second seems to have been added to the movie
(rahter than just 1 frame) - again hover effects seem to work, but the
link does not. (exporting/saving does not fix this)
* By selecting 1 second of time and choosing Add to selection and
scale .. same thing.

:-((

http://www.DavidMeade.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM