Apple seems to suggest through their nomenclature that both audio and video are
both
podcasts.  They don't seem to make a distinction.  They now have a video
category but it
is falls with their podcasts section.

After reviewing their selections for "video features" though they seem to be
biased toward
the "show" variety and appear negligent in representing videoblogs.

Will
http://www.tiny-tube.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM