Hi all,

A new hosting company on my radar that might be worth a look, it's
called BoltFolio. (Disclosure: I have NO relationship with them.)

The say they host pics, video and audio. Claim unlimited storage.

If anyone has tried them or you see anything good or bad over there I'd
like hear your report, feel free to email offlist if you prefer.

<http://www.boltfolio.com/>

cheers

Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM