Joan,

You bet people would watch it!
Take GBStv for example ( http://gbstv.info ) the majority of their
stream is user created.  They have hardly been around very long, but
they have had over 150 people watching on the main stream at once.
They have relay streams that can handle many more.

And what's on it?  Just crap.  Random crap primarily that users made.

So when we have people who already have audiences I am confident that
we could do this.

Todd

http://www.toadsoup.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM