Matt, yeah, health is of course of paramount importance.

What NYC hotels should we avoid, sounds like you have had a bad
experience in NYC.

Let's make visits as safe/comfortable as possible for out-of-town
visitors, eh, please share with us your bad-hotel list.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM