ah, perhaps they used their own 'personal' squad cars

Enric wrote:
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

that survey seems a bit lopsided to me

i wonder how the results would have changed if there a few more
reasonable choices like "a waste of people's money"?

Well it's not clear that it was done with publics money and on public
time.  And considering the stress of the work it could be considered a
method of psychological relief.  Much of the videos are self-parody,
and ribbing.  If it was done on their own time and money and the
target audience is themselves then they would need to ask themselves
if it was worth their time and effort.

  -- Enric

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com