That depends on how the video is edited and if the image and audio are
manipulated.  Different meanings can be constructed.  During WW II
Frank Capra produced for the war effort propaganda films.  They took
such films as the masterful german propoganda film "Triumph of the
Will" by Leni Riefenstahl and reversed it's meaning. From
http://libraryautomation.com/nymas/frank_capra.html:

====================
"The Nazis Strike" and the Why We Fight series in general is probably
best described as a compilation film rather than a documentary and
therefore very much a job of effective editing…and the editor was
William Hornbeck, editor of Four Feathers and The Thief of Bagdad
before the war and,  notably, editor with Frank Capra of the perennial
favorite just after the war, It's a Wonderful Life.  Much of the
footage Hornbeck cut in was from Leni Riefenstahl's Triumph of the
Will (Triumph des Willens: Das Dokument vom Reichsparteitag 1934)
although documentary footage from films of   US   Federal programs
like the Works Progress Administration is used throughout.

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jan McLaughlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM