no problem, we're here to help too if you need

loved first video

http://alternativekitten.blogspot.com/2005/10/adventure-of-dog-grimm.html

Rachel Knight wrote:
It is no use dragging and dropping, because I am using the free vlog link, but Paul is going to help me to fix this.  This is one of the techy bits I don't understand yet, give me a chance, I am still a beginner.

Rachel