2006, the year I sold out

Sorry, just my personal goal.

In a final coup d'etat I'm want to get a contract with a hollywood
studio. I want to have a deal inked to produce a movie on my media
pyramid scheme, much like startup.com before the bubble on this thing
bursts.

We're going to sell people really restrictive and unusable DRM'd TV
shows. We're going to take the world of traditional media by storm.
Give them what they want. Everyone's going to sign up.

Anyone want in? The only thing I have to figure out is a way to
reverse engineer the internet and all digital devices to allow
copying only when implicitely allowed. Minor technicallity. We'll pay
some politicians to pass a law that says so.

It's bulletproof... People will buy from us because they have no
other choice, that and because we'll sue them if they don't.

I am the ghost Scrooge future.

-Mike
evilvlog.com

On Dec 9, 2005, at 9:51 AM, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen wrote:

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 15:40:39 +0100, Michael Sullivan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, who is going to coin a new "Year of" for 2006?
>
> Will it be the Year of the Mainstream Videoblog ?
> Year of the Video Podcast ? (redundent, hey?)
> Year of the Portable Vlog ?
> Year of the Video Filters ?
> Year of Grassroots Media ?

Year of Corporate takeover?