Someone with a geeky predisposition might write a skype plugin so that
one could assigns a skype-in number to their (wordpress) vlog and with
a wordpress plugin the audio comments could go directly into the post.
I guess you would need to indicate a suffix (i.e., and extension) that
would associate the vlog post with the audio message.

BTW on a different matter, anyone else finding YAHOO mail posts to this
board slower/worse than ever then past few days, it's completely
dropped one I sent earlier this afternoon.

cheers

Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM