great post Susan and thanks for doing that

the story about yours and Jonny's video interaction is now a standard
part of my presentation of "Vloggers around the world on VlogMap".  i
love telling that story

i think it is important that we begin to document more of the
presentations - it *is* harder when you are the only one presenting

there is so much going on that it is often hard to focus on the right
things - overflow is the right word - not sure what to say about that

it's amazing what can happen sometimes when you express your frustration
in a video

8 months for me and no burnout yet :)

as for the 100th post - how about something special for Ian as he nears
his 365th?

how about we all do a special post for Ian before the New Year and the
end of the 05Project?

markus

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com