Wow Susan! 100 posts! Congratulations. I just want to say that you
have quickly become one of my favorite vloggers around. While I was
definately glad to be mentioned in the NY Times (so what if they
called me mundane, I got like 600 hits in one day!), I think for a
videoblogging MOM, you were definately more deserving. I don't know
how you do it, making one post everyday with two kids, and working on
top of that! Not only do you manage to post once a day, everyday, but
your videos are always entertaining. At least to me! I don't feel like
I am slowing down either.. maybe the fact that our children provide a
lot of the content for us to post is one reason. There's definately no
slowing the kids down, that's for sure. I am so excited for you about
your once-a-month gig at the Apple Store. Too bad the first one wasn't
recorded, but it sounds like you have lots of exciting times ahead
that you have yet to record. For your 100th post, I like the idea of
you just talking about your whole experience with video blogging thus
far, voiced over some favorite clips. Just my 2 cents :) Again, congrats!

... and you have also managed to be We Are The Media's vlogger of the
MONTH! Lucky you :)

Erin Nealy
Mom's Brag Vlog
nealey.blogspot.com