Hi there,
Another girl out there videoblogging. :)
Joan
http://rantingsofjoan.blogspot.com

On 12/15/05, Avelynn Marianne Mariano Mitra < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I joined the listserv less than a month ago because I
was looking for a place to post my videos for school
without having to spend the money and time to burn
DVDs, etc.  And because of this listserv, I learned
all about vlogging!  Hooray for vlogging!

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself.. I'm in
Baltimore, as an MFA student at Goddard College.  I
use blip.tv to post videos I'm doing for the
'experimental' part of my semester (I'm actually a
musician, not a videomaker).  However, I had no idea
how 'cutting edge' vlogging was until I joined the
conference last night, and text blogging "SUCKS" now
(do not quote me on that).  I don't have a webcam yet,
but you'll see my face sooner than later.  And maybe
I'll have a music vlog, which is just an idea for now.

In the mean, you can check out the videos I've done on
my vlog.. I'm no webpage designer at ALL, but I enjoy
the efficiency of being able to post school projects
and letting my out-of-town advisor access them with
ease!  I'm open to any and all comments... since I'm
not much of a videohead I could use all the help I can
get.

By the way, I noticed a listing on the agenda for the
vlogging videoconference that there was a lack of
women in the vlogging world.  So all y'all women out
there, please say hello, let me know I'm not the only
one :-)

Avelynn Mitra
http://spiceboxcity.blogspot.com
http://spice_box.blip.tv/

"Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can anyone deny themselves the pleasure of my company?  It's beyond me." - Zora Neale Hurston (African American folklorist, anthropologist, and writer)

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM