Hey all,
Another noob here.  Judging by the names on the list you all are the people responsible for the vlog becoming a reality. Thanks for doing all the leg work on this.

I checked out vlogging early 05, and it just didn't seem to be there yet. You all have done an amazing job making this work.

My vlog will be dog focused, as I play Frisbee with my dogs professionally, and am moving into regular old pet training, with a slight twist: not obedience, but interaction.

Anyway, I am currently vlogging @ http://k9disc.blip.tv . The old k9athlete site http://k9athlete.com has been up for over 7 years and has given me unbelievable opportunities to travel and teach. It has been used as a resource on at least 5 continents (from email correspondence). It is time to take it to the next level.

I plan on bringing some of our dog knowledge to the masses with my vlogs, and if I am diligent with dragging my camera along to events and goings on, I should be able to provide quite a bit of comic relief as well.

Can someone point me to a good breakdown of imovie export settings? I am having some problems and could use some solid information. I'd be happy to take that info offline, but it might be a good idea to post it again for all of us noobs...

Thanks again for all the work you do.

Cheers,
Ron Watson