Hello one and all!
Thanks so much for your welcoming welcomings!
Glad to hear from ALL the women out there, and yes, cross-dressing
would help, I'm sure it would go above and beyond any need for
diversity here.

I don't think I saw the posting that was removed from the listserv,
but the fact that anything-b**b was banned from our group just goes to
show you how powerful the vlogging world can be! Look out!

Funny the censorship, here.  Let's just call them mammary glands.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Avelynn

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM