Jay dedman wrote:
> Working at a community TV station in manhattan, I was excited to see
> that a station in Mass has created a video feed of some of their
> programs.
> http://www.cctvcambridge.org/videorss

I got an email from these folks back in October about showing one of my
videos at an event they were having. (They wanted to make sure it was ok
to show a CC by-nc-sa video at an event that was free but not open to
the public.) Seem like a smart bunch of folks up there.

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...