--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "LeanBackVids.com"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I guess, but 889 readers (84%) from My Yahoo seems very suspicious.
>
> VlogMap's Blog was featured on the default My Yahoo page a few months
> ago and we didn't even get that many new readers then.  Now VlogMap's
> feed shows a ton of readers from Google Desktop (48%)?
>
> Until I see a traffic increase on my server stats, I'm sticking to my
> bug theory.

Yep, this is a known issue:

http://forums.feedburner.com/viewtopic.php?t=1829

Yahoo's working on correcting their reporting. Since we just pass
through whatever number Yahoo passes to us (ditto the other web-based
aggregators like Bloglines, NewsGator Online), we're not doing any
interpretation of the centralized services numbers and therefore can't
really apply any corrective filter to those numbers if/when they're
mis-reported.

I expect Yahoo will correct this in short order, and things will go
back to normal. As always, if anyone is seeing behavior that looks
funky, just drop us a line at feedback -at- feedburner.com.

--Rick

----
Rick Klau
VP, Business Development
FeedBurner - http://www.feedburner.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM/Y!/Skype: RickKlau
office: 312.756.0022 x2012
direct: 312.239-0727
cell: 630.362.8911

Breathe more life into your content with FeedBurner's latest offering,
FeedFlare. Let subscribers email, tag and share your content in the
wild. http://www.burningdoor.com/feedburner/archives/001543.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM