Hey,

I'm busy procrastinating my current school project. My focus is of course
videoblogging and I wanted to call upon the group to help me with a layout
idea.

I want to have a quote from a videoblogger at the top of each chapter. So
I'm asking anyone who wants to help a poor student out to send me an
e-mail at "andreas [AT] solitude [DOT] dk" where you:

   - Finish the sentence "Videoblogging is..." (be serious, be creative, be
funny - up to you)
   - Include your videoblog URL

With one optional step (I haven't decided if I want to use photos in my
layout yet):

   - Include or link to a photo (headshot, or something video related). Must
be print quality and must work in black/white (I will do the conversion)

Send it to my personal e-mail (andreas [AT] solitude [DOT] dk) so it won't
clutter up the list or start some new definition debate.

What will you get out of this? Not much. As much as I like to think
everyone is really interested in my project hardly anyone will read it.
The project will be downloadable from the university project database (and
it will be in Danish), but in reality not many apart from my advisor and
his cronies will read the project.

If I get more than one response I will post all responses to my blog. It
hardly has any readers so I can't promise you fame or glory. Just
gratitude.

I hope to hear from some of you.

- Andreas

--