That sounds like a wonderful plan.  Unfortunately for me, the
half-dozen times I've been interviewed in the past few months, the
reporter has seemed interested, but I still have yet to actually show
up in an article...

*sigh*  I guess I need themed content.  ;)

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM