Hey Ron:
You have to login.
Go to your Dashboard (top right tab).
Choose post.
You'll find your mediapermalink below your video.
Copy that to your clipboard (or wordpad) so you can
paste it anywhere you'd like to hot link from.
I am not sure about tiki-wiki stuff you mentioned.

On 12/15/05, Ron Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Question:
>
> How can I find out the path to my files on blip.tv?
>
> Is there any way to hotlink to the file?
> I have a tiki-wiki in which I would like to run embedded video.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
>  cheers,
> ron
>

> On Dec 15, 2005, at 10:13 PM, civanyi wrote:
>  I thought I'd try my hand at creating a "favorites" vlog.  I'll dally
>  with these appreciations -- vlogs, movies, music, photography, art &
>  technology -- anything, and everything from OTHER folks out there that
>  I'm really drawn to, and appreciate.  I'll collect, and share them
>  here.  Check it out:  www.cafesienafavorites.blogspot.com
>
>  Thanks
>  Chris
>  www.cafesiena.blogspot.com

>  Individual Fireant Use

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>  Individual Fireant Use

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM