<snark>Maybe it could be populated it with Davidjr merchandise links? :-)</snark>

What is the problem with people getting press for lots of hard work? What is the problem with having a set directory? I added my feed and several others quite easily, and it is just as simple to delete them. A seniority system is not necessarily a bad thing, especially in the early stages of development.

This medium has developed so fast.

I was looking at it late last year, or maybe even earlier this year, and it just wasn't there yet. Now it is ready to pop. Great thanks should be given to apple and iTunes for giving us this grand opportunity to foster change. Even more thanks should be given to all of the pioneers, teachers, techies, and cool people that have brought this revolution to a head.

Get out and get in print. Say smart things. Help your friends and those you respect.

Thanks a bunch. I can't wait to see where this goes...

Ron Watson