Doug,

I enjoyed those. I've been driving through Providence for years, stopping only occasionally for breakfast near Brown. Good to see some other parts of the city.

You should definately link your videos into the map!

http://wayfaring.com/maps/show/2721

(It looks like it's centered on NYC, but only because I've just started linking in my videos. Help grow the map by adding your links.)

JS