It has changed quite a bit. it hasn't gone way of
mySpace otherwise we'd all be rich.
I think it is harder now to find what you want...you
have to filter. This is what happens when things be
come pop then culture.

--- missbhavens1969 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you really think videoblogging ISN'T those
> things, anymore? Has it really changed that
> much in such a brief period of time? The first three
> points on your list are exactly why I
> watch videoblogs, and the last one is why I avoid
> this yahoo group.
>
> Every day in my little aggregator I find gems in
> independent journalism, people connecting
> and MORE than the occasional artistic tidbit. Bigger
> than tidbits. Whole pieces, really.
> Mondo chunks. Mega slabs. You get the idea.
>
> Bekah
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "chris_koehn"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > ...independent journalism?
> >
> > ...connecting people?
> >
> > ...the occasional interesting artistic tidbit?
> >
> > ...criticized for being too banal?
> >
> > ...an endless debate on what it really was?
> >

> > Now it's just myspace.com with video.

MIck I
http://www.idvfilms.blogspot.com
http://www.idvfilms.com
Aloha

http://mail.yahoo.com

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM