I like the idea of being able to see all the videos on one map, but I'd
also like to have my own map with my own videos.

Can the system do that?  It's a computer.  Should be able to present
different views to the data via an indexing scheme.

Jeff Jarvis has been talking about this kind of thing.

Being able to have your own blog posts living on your blog, but also
have them contributing to a community space.

Instead of duplicating all the data, you have pointers.

On Dec 18, 2005, at 11:18 AM, Joshua Seiden wrote:

> I was hoping that we could all add our videos to ONE map, instead of
> having lots of little maps. I think it will be really cool to have all
> of our videos presented next to one another. Imagine selecting some
> address and seeing three different perspectives from three different
> people.

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
"The Instapundit of vlogging, without the right-wing politics!" - Chuck

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM