Awesome, glad to see you are still here Raymond! I meant that 'tell me I am a
flamer'
comment in a positive way, it's always nice to have someone call you on
something in a
constructive manner to put things into perspective.

PS whatever happened to that Kunga guy who had a million posts? I guess he
burned out?

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "R. Kristiansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am right here, Chris, but i won't be calling anyone a flamer, or a troll,
> on this list.
>
> have fun and be evil, all
> raymond
>
> On 12/18/05, Chris K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Where's Raymond these days? I need him to tell me I am a flamer so I
> > tone it down a bit. Although, I am not trying to belittle anyone, I'm
> > just trying to illustrate a point.

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM