Oh my god, evilvlog has become a tyrant. :(

Harsh, but I think wtrainbow has a point. I do think this evilvlog
nonsense by chris is evil off topic... or if it has a point it's lost
on this group. In short I don't blame anyone for being annoyed with it.

That said and I love Chris and had some "tiny" hand in evilvlog, but
his comment is not good and evil it's just asinine. Sorry everyone,
sorry chris.. but let's keep it civil here and only bring up
evilvlogness when it's on topic here.

Thanks! :)

-Mike