That's very responsible of you, Susan, I wish more parents kept a
close eye on their children.  There are so many people up in arms in
the media these days about pornography and other dangers to children
on the Internet, but many parents blame the government and ICANN
because they don't want to take responsibility for their children's
actions.  I write about this a lot on my blog at mskitka.com.

Kitka

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kitka,
>
> I'm afraid I've never had the pleasure of talking to you before, but
> your last sentence hit it right on the head--
>
> > When it comes down to it, parents have to be the true monitors.
>
> That is the absolute truth.  We need to stay involved.  I know my kids
> are young--but I am very involved in their computer usage.  In fact,
> we have set up their computers with a password they don't know so that
> they can't log onto them unless we are there with them.
>
> Susan

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM