My cat is a big star since he appeared on the Richard Show does
Rocketboom. Ever since then there's no pleasing him, all that
attention went straight to his head. Now he's the biggest prick
you'll ever meet.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bill's made a Cat video???  Is it playing guitar or drums. I have
> see this.
>
> Kitka, have you ever seen my cat video's (cheep plug I know), I
have
> loads.  And most are really cute.
>
> Paul knight http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com
>
> On 21 Dec 2005, at 16:40, Bill Streeter wrote:
>
> > Thanks for showing up Harold. It was nice to meet you even though
> > you hate my cat vlog. I can forgive you ... I guess.
> >
> > Bill Streeter
> > LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
> > www.lofistl.com
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Harold Johnson
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi everyone,
> > >
> > > I really enjoyed participating in the videoblogging
videoconference
> > > yesterday; thanks for posting the invite here and for being
nice
> > to me.  :)
> > >
> > > Sincerely,
> > > Podcaster Harold
> > > of Podcaster Herald
> > > http://podcasterherald.com

> > Individual  Fireant Typepad
> > Use
> >
> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.
> >
> >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM