Nice meeting you Herald...sweet name btw...

Sorry about getting all crazy about corporate power and such, but I really see that as the most dangerous issue today in the world, and I see this medium of distributed media, vlogging in particular, as the greatest check against that power. In the future, I will try not to let these beliefs drag down a conversation again, although I do believe that these issues need to be addressed.

Anyway, I will try to leave that off my spiel in the vlogger videoconferences in the future. I will probably fail in this, but you always have the option to not feed the 'troll'.

See you all soon,
Ron