In feedburner there is an option to add in all your iTunes tags, no
direct coding of an XML file is needed.

Probably in the SmartCast options...

Take a look.

On Dec 21, 2005, at 1:21 PM, Rob Parrish wrote:

> I'm trying to get my feed up to speed with iTune's demands.  This is
> probably a dumb question, but here it goes.  So, Apple wants a bunch
> of tags inserted into the feed.  Do I do that through Blogger,
> Feedburner, (I don't see a way that these deplay the code of the feed)
> Rob

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
"The Instapundit of vlogging, without the right-wing politics!" - Chuck

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM